Friday, June 28, 2013

20 weeks 5 days!!!!

Things are going great these days :) I just had my monthly visit with my OB today and everything is right on track with the 'Little One'. I have been putting some effort into looking at girl names and I'm pretty sure I have it figured out already but it will be a while before I reveal it. I'm still enjoying the added energy I'm having in the 2nd trimester but I really do get worn out quickly. I have learned to do a little at a time which is extremely hard for me but I have more than me to worry about these days so I have learned to chill out.
I think my animals are finally figuring out that I am not just getting 'fat'. LOL I think my dog 'Wyatt' can just sense it as he never tries to sit on my stomach or chest anymore as he always has done since he was a pup.

I think bringing a baby into the house is going to be the worst on him. He is my spoiled little boy and has to be in the limelight constantly.


Above is my 20 week belly pic :) I just keep getting bigger and bigger but have still only managed to gain 4 lbs. which is great! The students at the school keep asking me if I'm sure there isn't two in there. I keep assuring them that there is only one precious baby in there :)

I have been slowly working on getting the baby's room cleaned out to prepare for painting and decorating. It is taking forever but it will get there. I still have 4 1/2 months but I feel that they are going to come faster than I think. I did end up finding a new desk to put my computer in my bedroom and I think it turned out pretty nice.


I finally will be getting the last of my appliances (washer & dryer) tomorrow :) I am sooooo ecstatic about this as I have been traveling with my laundry for the past month!!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment