Monday, June 10, 2013

18 weeks!!!!

I can't believe that I am already at 18 weeks!!!! I'm so excited that everything is going along smoothly this time. I am extremely excited for this Thursday when I hopefully find out the sex of my 'Little One'.

I haven't posted for a while because this has been the craziest last two weeks. We have been having the most awful and strange weather here in Illinois. We have been having unseasonably cool weather and torrential down pouring rain at times. I ended up with a foot or better of water in my basement which has been a very stressful ordeal for me especially since I live alone. Thank goodness for my family!! I don't know what I would do without them. These are just a few pictures of what my basement looked like...ugh!!




It has finally dried up enough in the area that I was able to have Stanley Steamer come and clean the basement. Luckily I did not lose my furnace or water heater. I wasn't so lucky with the washer, dryer and refrigerator though :(
I ordered new appliances yesterday at Lowe's after another long drawn out ordeal. I'm ready for the fun stuff now hopefully. Getting ready for my 'Little One' :)

1 comment:

  1. SO SORRY about the water in your basement - what a headache
    I hope the worst is behind you and that now you can focus on BABY STUFF!!!!!! I hope you're feeling well and props to you on creating another HUMAN LIFE :)

    ReplyDelete