Monday, June 17, 2013

19 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well everything seems to be progressing nicely with my pregnancy. I had another ultrasound this past Thursday and from the limited information I had to beg from the ultrasound tech, all seems to be good. Fluid is good around the baby, 4 chambers in the heart, 3 cords in the umbilical cord, cervix looked good, no cleft palate and I got a 70% chance that I am carrying a GIRL!!!!!!!!
I am so happy that I have a healthy baby but I know that my mother really wanted a granddaughter so I am pleased that she got her wish :)

My ultrasound photos aren't the greatest but it is just amazing to me to see how fast 'Little One' is progressing.


As for me, I am getting pleasantly plump and loving every minute of it. I am still feeling really good and super excited to be reaching my half-way point in my pregnancy!!


Also very excited for this week as I will probably have my basement back in order this coming weekend! New appliances coming in Saturday!! Woo Hoo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment