Friday, August 30, 2013

Ultrasound appointment :)

Today I had an ultrasound to check on Aizlee's progress. First and foremost, Aizlee is doing great and super healthy!! She is measuring a bit ahead of schedule but supposedly I need not worry about this. She is measuring at 31 weeks 5 days and weighs 3 lbs 13 ounces already. Some things haven't changed in the fact that she is still practicing to become a gymnast. She kept putting her feet in front of her face :) LOL She is also still breech but people keep assuring me that there is still time for her to turn. I am a bit on the concerned side about one thing as the ultrasound tech said there wasn't a lot of fluid in there. I'm not sure how this can be possible as I drink water constantly. I intend on asking my doctor about this next Friday at my OB visit.



These days I am feeling tired, swollen and extremely hot!! I hope this heats decides to break pretty soon as I'm not sure how much more I can take. I'm just consider myself super lucky that I work in air conditioning :)



No comments:

Post a Comment