Sunday, August 25, 2013

29 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted a blog but I wanted to have something to post :)
I am so excited to be at week 29! I am overwhelmed with feelings of excitement :) I want Miss Aizlee to stay in there and cook but I just can't wait to meet and hold her. I just went for my last monthly OB visit this past Friday. Everything is checking out nicely and she is measuring a week ahead of schedule. Luckily I have only gained 9 lbs and my doctor said this is superb!
I have been trying to work on her room little by little due to lack of energy and funds but I think it is coming along quite nicely.

First was the painting



Then came the curtains (That are now hemmed but I don't have a picture of this :))



Then came the crib. There was a bit of a hiccup here as Wal-Mart sold out of the crib I had searched a month and a half for. I then ordered it from Amazon.com unfortunately for $100 more. That company sent the wrong crib. Thankfully, they did because I ended up getting it from Amazon.com directly for the original $100 less price :)


This last week has begun the really fun part of decorating and getting the bedding prepared. It is just looking so adorable. I just love her vinyl lettering I ordered!!




Feeling very excited for my upcoming baby shower on September 8th. I can't wait to see some friends and family I don't get to see often enough and celebrate the coming of Aizlee :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment