Tuesday, July 16, 2013

23 weeks 2 days!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!!
I thought I would drop you all a quick line to let you know that all is good in this corner of the world. I feel really great considering what is going on inside of me :) I have been struggling since last Friday with the lovely round ligament pains :( Holy Cow!!!!!!!! Literally, what a pain. It will all be worth it when I see my sweet bundle of joy in November :)


There has been some progress on the baby's room. YEAH FINALLY!!!! I was able to find a gentleman to somewhat make the closet in that room more user friendly. I have purchased pretty blush pink curtains (hopefully because I don't receive them until Friday) for the doors. Hopefully I will be able to get my neighbor over to paint sometime soon and then it will be about time to be narrowing in on a crib choice. I was really hoping I could find a used one or one to re-purpose but not having much luck in that area. I'm looking at getting a 4-in-1 to grow with my little girl.
I have decided on her name but I'm going to wait just a little while longer to reveal it :) I'm very excited for my shower coming up on September 8th. It will be here before I know it. I feel like my pregnancy is just moving right along. It is still hard to feel so helpless having to rely on others for things since I have always been the one to take care of myself. 

1 comment:

  1. just sending a hello - so exciting to get your lil girls room ready!!! positive thoughts to you and I hope all keeps going well!!! xo

    ReplyDelete